When visiting the museum, guests are able to enjoy a lovely meal or coffee in the spacious Restaurant Lusto. The combined cafeteria and restaurant can seat up to 150 customers and it also offers banqueting facilities by prior request. We are open every day from 10am to 5 pm. Buffet lunch is served from 11 am to 3 pm, weekends from 11.30 am to 3pm. We are open for groups in evenings and on weekends as well.
We are closed on friday and saturday, happy midsummer!
Our summer buffet starts next sunday after midsummer.
Group menu (other time than summer buffet is valid)
(available with prior booking)
Main courses (please choose one for whole group):
- Creamy salmon soup
- Karelian hot pot, boiled potatoes
- Roasted chicken fillet, curry-pineapple sauce, rice
- Vendace roast (local white fish), boiled potatoes
- Pork fillet, pepper sauce, boiled potatoes
- Sautéed reindeer, mashed potatoes
Desserts (please choose one for whole group):
- Raspberry-blueperry kissel with whipped cream
- Oven apples slices with oatmeal and vanilla sauce
- Chocolate mousse
- Berry mousse
- Pancake with strawberry jam
Foods includes salads, water, homemade beer, juice, breads, butter and coffee/tea.
Price 15 € /per person